Wednesday, May 20, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO OUR FAVORITE DAUGHTER!!

I can't believe how old I am getting! Our favorite daughter is 9 today. I am so glad she was sent to our family. We definately would not function without her. Oh how we all love you Malarie. Your brothers are so lucky to have you. You do so much for them and can already babysit if mom and dad have to run an errand. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. I remember when dad and I just had you. We loved having 3+ years of you all to ourselves. I used to love when you would spit-up on your outfits so I could change your clothes. You were my dress-up doll. You were a very funny toddler too. You talked at 9 months and no one could believe your vocabulary. When you were 1 I took you to the grocery store to pick up some hamburger buns, you ended up almost sitting on them and I said, "Malarie, don't smash the buns!" and you pointed to your bottom and said, "these buns?" All I could do was laugh. As you have grown up you have been involved in lots of things. You did many pageants and were great at them. Of course you have danced since you were 3. And you also like to sing. You also did tee-ball. Everyone made fun of us cause you always had bows in your hair to match. AND you weren't that interested in the game. Then surprisingly you went through A VERY shy STAGE for about 3 years. You would cry everytime you would get in front of people. You still are kinda shy if you don't know the person. We love you so much Malarie. Have a Great birthday!


Here is rock star Malarie on her NEW cell phone! (Dusty's idea)

This is her at her performance last Thursday. She performed to "Once upon a December"

Last weekend while the boys went to Fathers and sons we headed to Tucson for a girls weekend with Allison and her girls Lily and Halee. We went to Kartchner Caverns. The cave was AWESOME! There is nothing allowed in the cave so these pictures are from the museum. We went swimming and shopping. Of course we all couldn't help ourselves, to tell the people where we ate it was Malarie's birthday to embarrass her. We had a GREAT weekend. And so did the boys. I'll do their post in a couple days. Love you Malarie, Happy Birthday!




3 comments:

Sopha said...

BAHA "these buns?"
what about, "Ill give you lingere"
or "my mom is going to kick your butt"
or "this bed is Comfortable!!!"
or "grandma your RUINING HER LIFE!"
or tiny dog,
or (joni)"do you have any brothers or sisters?" Mals,"no my mom takes the pill for that"
Gosh I could think of so many more haha HAPPY BIRTHDAY MALS!

rkiepke said...

Happy Birthday Mals!! We love you and are so proud of the beautiful person you are. I am so glad you were sent to our family. I don't know what we would do without you!
I hope you have a wonderful day!!!
Love,
Auntie Randee, Uncle Matthew, Tyler and Taelor

Samantha said...

Awe!!! I love you Mals!!! Have a Happy Birthday!!! Maybe you'll get another cousin for your birthday!! :)