Monday, August 31, 2009

Sunday Afternoons

Well it has been 2 weeks since our sweet little Linkin arrived. And as you can see, we all have ajusted pretty dang good. I am feeling GREAT! Linkin is doing awesome and the other kids just love him to pieces. For those of you that are wondering, I didn't end up having a c-section. I am so glad! I ended up going into labor on that Friday night before then they broke my water the next morning. And after a very LONG labor he finally came at 10:07pm. But he is here and healthy and we all love love him!
Sundays at our house can get a bit long to be cooped up in the house and since we have no time on Mondays due to dance and football we made Sundays our FHE nights or days. So yesterday we headed out to look for animals, have a picnic, play ball, make forts, hike, and just run around outside! We had a great day and there is some pictures of our new little LOVE for everyones enjoyment.













4 comments:

Francie said...

it was fun seeing you at football on saturday. i should have come down and stole a peek at your new handsome man!! you sure look great for having had a baby 2 weeks ago!! im still trying to get my figure back 9 years later LOL....

CHRISTINE said...

What a cutie, Raine! I'm glad you are feeling well and getting out. It's hard being cooped up!

Anonymous said...

Oh he is so tiny and cute! Yippy for no c-section! And I too love Sunday picnics/drives. They are the best!

Sopha said...

You look AWESOME! and linkin looks more like a tuckfield now!! He now has got some of his daddys features :) I still wan't to come steal away logan.