Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Wow alot has been happening around here in the last month! I got released from the primary secratary and thought I was safe because I have a new baby. Well I guess your NEVER safe cause I got put in as 1st counselor in the primary. Even though I was a bit stressed at first, I know that is where I need to be. I LOVE PRIMARY!!!

Next our little Link is getting big on us. He turned 2 months. You know they aren't newborn anymore when you don't use weeks to tell people how old he is.




Then in very exciting mommy news.......... Logan Danner is officially potty trained! HAL LA FREAKIN LU YAH!!!! He got to pick out a toy at Wal-Mart and of course it was a $40 Buzz Lightyear. Here he is with him and Buzz underwear on.


Also we have been busy with football. Levi had his last regular season game on Saturday and had the best game of the season. YEAH!!! Go Levi #1!! He got 2 big tackles that prevented the other team from scoring touchdowns and he also chased the ball carrier down on one play, then he stripped the ball, and then jumped on the fumble!! Way to go Levi Hunter. When he came out, the coach turned him to the stands and had everyone cheer for him. (He was in heaven!!)







On Sunday we had our annual pumpkin carving get together at dad's house. We had apple cider and cookies while we carved. Dad, Uncle Barton, Uncle Daniel, Aunt Lacey, and Dallan joined us.







IN NEWS THAT DIDN'T HAVE PICTURES.....................................

* Dusty has been keeping busy with work (which we feel very blessed)and hunting/shooting his guns of course. His hunt is coming up in a couple weeks. Just in time for our anniversary. I definately should have thought of hunting season when I married him!

*Malarie has been busy with acheivement days and dance. She is getting ready for her 1st competition in February. We (me and her) are doing a breast cancer walk in November in honor of one of her former teachers who passed away last January.

*And I went on my annual friend girls trip a couple weeks ago. We went to a great resort in Tucson.We ate, had a great spa day, ate some more, went to a movie, did I mention we ate? and shopped till we dropped.They both are pregnant and due on the same day so everyone kept asking me if I felt left out.... ummm NO I have a new baby at home I would tell them. Thanks to our husbands/their moms for watching kids and letting us go enjoy ourselves for a few days! I have also been working my butt off................LITTERALLY!!! 8 pounds to go

4 comments:

Raysha said...

Your little Link is a cutie! Korbin has the same cute 'jammies too. Your family has grown so much since I lived there. Sounds like you've been very busy and many congrats are in order....Primary, potty training, footaball, and especially working your butt off!! I need to get busy on working my butt off too. :)

Sopha said...

bout freakin time for an update!
Linkin might be giving levi a run for his money on looking like his daddy-woah! HAHA! but he looks so much like logie in some pics too! i CANT wait till you guys come stay! the halloween pumpkin carving looked fun-wished we could of come! tell mals hers is my favorite! we carved pumpkins friday-mine said happpy halloween on it but dont worry, on sunday it was already sunk in and looks retarted. oh the joys of mesa haha. Miss and LOVE you all!

Anonymous said...

Would you like to potty train Talmage... I'll give you $40 for whatever you want to buy at Walmart... :)

Suzy Cummard said...

WOW! you have 4 kids.. family of 6! I nned to catch up!!! You guys look so cute! Your kids are adorable & you look so good!
We are coming up for Thanksgiving!! We hope to see you guys!
ALSO- are there any TURKEY runs or anything? Is it too cold to run? I want to make my family do a short run/walk! Wanna plan something with me?
Let me know it would be so fun!