Sunday, November 15, 2009

So many things to blog about!!

Well I have had all these things to blog about all week but my computer was not cooperating! Once I uploaded all these pictures it was kinda hard to believe all this was from just last weekend.

Dusty, my dad, Barton and Daniel headed out for their hunt in unit 31 on Thursday. Dusty had scouted the area and therefore was "the guide." They all told me he was at least a mile ahead of them the whole time hiking both days. They also informed me he found all the deer for himself, dad, and Daniel. He also gutted the deer and him and Daniel hiked them all out in their packs. What a stud!! So he left with a camera and came back with pictures of Daniel and my dad's deer and none of himself. So I took the picture of all the hunters with their "hunting beards." Anyways it was Daniel's first deer and he made a 500 yard shot! My dad also made a 500 yard shot! And Dusty made a 600 yard shot. Way to go great white hunters! And we have meat in the freezer (and canned)So I think they had a really good time but Dusty informed me they killed too fast cause he didn't get ENOUGH hunting in. WOW!!! I guess it is like shopping.... it is NEVER enough.




So while he was gone, me and the kids left for the valley on Friday. We took Lacey and Dallan with us.(Of course Nelly too, she is attached so she didn't have a choice)he he Can you believe she is 7 months pregnant?? Malarie and I did a breast cancer walk on Saturday morning in Tempe. We walked 5 miles in honor of Ms. Bev, who passed away in January. It was a nice event to be apart of and we even got interviewed. The picture of me and my friends at the walk is so funny. They both are 7 months pregnant and due on the same day. We stayed at Sophie's and all went to dinner that night. The lighting was so bad and my flash is broken so the picture is bad but I included it anyway. The next afternoon we took all the kids to Chuckie Cheese for some lunch and fun before we headed home. It was a fun weekend with my sisters. We don't get to see enough of each other!

















Dusty and I ended up both getting home Saturday night. We have 9:00 church on Sundays so after church my mom was there when we got home. I had set up a little get away for Dusty and I since Monday was our anniversary. We left to Greer lodge and had a good time. It was beautiful. Our cabin was awesome too. But don't mind my hair cause I forgot everything for it! At least I remembered a hat. He gave me some really sweet gifts and cards and roses. One of the cards was a gift card to my FAVORITE.... red lobster. He told me it was good for a date night in Flag. Well I decided to use it that night, afterall it was the last night for shrimpfest!! So we got ready at home and headed to flagstaff for dinner and shopping. We had a great anniversary and I was reminded of just how lucky I am! ( and for the record, I bought him some new hunting boots)








BTW that cowboy was a manican. It was Dusty's idea. I am pretty sure he wouldn't have let me do that if he was real.

1 comment:

CHRISTINE said...

YOU have been busy! You look great too! What a fun anniversary celebration.