Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday Babe!

Dusty had a birthday shout hooray! My husband is so funny when it comes to dates. He cant remember any important dates and yesterday was a good example. I woke up and made him his favorite breakfast( fried egg in toast)then gave him a kiss and told him "Happy Birthday." He said, Its my birthday? I told him yes and then he asked how old he was. He is so funny! He went to work for a little bit and then met me at my doctors appointment. Afterwards we picked up the kids from aunt Lacey and all went to lunch. He had a physical therapy appointment so he went home and showered and got ready. I decided to go with him and he kept asking me why I wanted to go.(TO TAKE PICTURES SO I CAN PUT THEM ON MY BLOG)So that is what I did. This is Dusty totally embarrassed at physical therapy. A friend of ours took the kids for the night. So we went to dinner with Lacey and Daniel and my dad came too. Of course we had to embarrass him there. Double click these pictures. They are so funny. His face says it all! We got home to his present, which was Mitzie, his dog. Me and the kids had got some accessories for her. A new bed, bowls, bones, toys, of course she had to have a rhinestone hot pink shirt and a bling bling tag just in case she ever gets away from Dusty.












So Happy Birthday to the VERY best daddy and husband out there! We all love you very much and appriciate all your sacrifice to make this family run! I love you and still wonder after all these years how I GOT SO LUCKY???

3 comments:

brptsa@yahoo.com said...

You know you live in Pinetop when you go to physical therapy for kicks! Happy birthday, Dusty!

Sopha said...

bahaha nice face dusty! Happy Birthday to him though!

Brady & Jessica said...

Wow. I am so behind on my blog stalking. I had to go way back to catch up. So Late Happy Birthday's to Malarie and Dusty. I don't know how you keep up with everything. Ya'll stay BUSY. Daisy had a ball at the park. She told me I love Raine's Style - Malarie always has coolest outfits with matching bows, shoes, purses... What can I say. The self proclaimed "Tom Boy" has a girly-girl side. Hopefully you can Slow Down after the baby gets here. And when you get all your boy stuff out let me know what ya need cuz Waylon had a lot of fall/wintery stuff. C ya - Jess