Saturday, June 6, 2009

MAMA'S BIRTHDAY(she'd prefer grandma)

It is my mom's birthday today! She always has looked SO young. We ALWAYS heard, "THATS YOUR MOM!" growing up. (Actually still do) She had to work last night until 7 and had to be at work today from 9-6 so Lacey and I had a surprise sleepover at her house last night. Lacey ordered pizza and I made her favorite carrot cake. Then this morning I made Belgium waffles with strawberries and whip cream. All our husbands and my Levi are at Lake Powell so we enjoyed our girl time. Hope you have a great day mom and know how much you are loved! She also is the best grandma ever! My kids love you.





2 comments:

Sopha said...

Yay happy Birthday mom! Im sad i had to miss it. Im glad you guys had fun though!!

Christi in AZ said...

Happy Birthday Aunt Judy!!