Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Father's Day 2009

I think Dusty had a great Father's day this year. He woke up bright and early for bishopric meeting. I made him his favorite breakfast and got him a new folder with pens and pencils so he would be prepared to write all his notes down. After church we let him sleep for a few hours while the kids and I made him dinner. He had all his favorites. Steak from the mesquite grill, corn on the cob, pasta salad, sauteed mushrooms, and homeade hot sauce and chips. After dinner he opened all his presents. The kids got to pick their own presents for him and it was funny to see what they chose. I gave him a wedding ring since he lost his in January.








After presents we headed to my dads to hang out and eat homeade ice cream and the kids played all kinds of fun games with grandma. One of their favorites was "pin the tie on daddy's shirt"





Happy Father's day to 2 of the BEST dad's ever! I hope you had a great day!

No comments: