Friday, June 26, 2009

Dance is Over.....

Well for this year anyways. I actually decided last minute I was going to take this year off teaching. I have mixed emotions about it but I think it is what is best for me and my family right now. Plus I get to choreograph a competition dance so I think I will be ok. Here is some pictures of Malarie's annual recital and some of my classes, just at practice too. I was bummed I din't get to take a picture with my seniors in their costume. Malarie ALWAYS amazes us every year on how good she is getting. Even Dusty comments on how much he enjoys watching her progress year after year.












2 comments:

Samantha said...

You look sooo cute Raine!!!! I miss you guys!! Wish I could watch Malarie dance! I'm gonna try to come up there sometime before we end up moving...I'll let you know! Hope your feeling okay!

Sopha said...

You do look way cute! So does mals! She needs to stop dancing that way she wont end up better than me, bahaha just kidding. If i lived there I would of been there fo sho! hey since your not gonna teach this year, can i take your place? I need a job. haha