Wednesday, July 1, 2009

How did I get so lucky????

So my birthday was yesterday. Can I just hay I have ALL the best people in my life??? I started off my day with breakfast with friends(and Lacey)who is a friend TOO! We ate my favorite, CRUNCHY FRENCH TOAST. If you have not tried this, you have to. It is amazing! It is a little mexican restraunt in Pinetop across from Burger King. Thank you so much to everyone who came. My bestest friends. These are all the girls that get me through hard times.I could never make it without you. I love you ALL.

Then it was off to drop my kids off at my moms. She was having a "grandkid" day. All her grandkids were there except Kaylin and Taylor and they were VERY missed. They played with 3-D chalk, made and frosted cookies, played "don't eat pete" and lots of other games, they played house(and of course got to build one outside)and had lots of fun playing in the water too. And on top of that my mom BOUGHT me a present too! I know, the best mom ever.

So after I dropped them off, my friend Allison came to pick me up for lunch cause she couldn't make it to breakfast. But first we went to get pedicures. She had made us appointments. It has been WAY too long since I have had a pedicure. It was SOOOO nice. I just have the best friends in the world. How did I get so lucky???

Well I just thought it couldn't get any better than this. I was wrong! I happend to marry the greatest man ever too and have the best kids. So I have been doing my own nails and Dusty ordered a drill for me cause it is almost impossible to do them without one. They got me all the nail stuff I needed (with a little help-JP) and the kids got me a BIG caboodle to keep it all in! Just what I wanted. The kids even did a puppet show for me. Cinderella. So cute and funny! Dusty had meetings for church so he took me to dinner the night before. He even stopped and bought a cake on his way home. My most favorite part was his card though. He just said how it has been a very hard year for us and he is proud that I am his wife and thankful for the sacrifices I have made for him and the kids! WOW. How did I get so lucky???








3 comments:

vicki said...

happy birthday Raine! You're not just lucky, you're GOOD STUFF and everyone loves you!

Amy said...

Happy Birthday!!!!
It sounds like you had a wonderful day! Good for you! You deserve it!

Sopha said...

YAY! I love that purple shirt too! Sounds like it was great!